My calling as a healer is to bring balance and wellbeing back to the physical, emotional, and spiritual bodies through love and compassion. I have studied many different healing modalities, but I have found none more powerful than that which comes from the Divine.
Some of the modalities I practice:
- Qigong combines energy work, breathing and physical exercises, and awareness practices to heal the mind, body, and spirit. Qigong reduces stress and pain, boosts the immune system, increases wellbeing and creativity, and balances the emotions.
- Healing Touch uses a gentle, energetic touch to work with the energy field, supporting the body's natural ability to heal itself.
- Polarity Therapy uses three touches that range from deep to light to facilitate the flow of energy, creating release, balance and healing.
- Ortho-Bionomy® is a gentle therapy based on osteopathic medicine. It is very effective in relieving acute and chronic pain by decreasing muscle tension, increasing flexibility, easing the joints, and relaxing the entire system.
- Craniosacral therapy is excellent for working with a variety of physical and emotional concerns. By increasing the flow of cerebrospinal fluid and releasing fascial restrictions, Craniosacral allows the brain, nervous system, and organs to function optimally.
- Crystal Light Therapy uses crystals, color, and light to balance and harmonize the chakras.
About the Angel Artwork
The artwork used on this website is an Angel painted by my friend Cynthia Smith Stibolt. The piece is entitled 'Opening the Heart,' and it beautifully expresses how healing truly occurs — you must heal the heart for the rest of the body to heal. This is why all of my sessions with those in need of healing begin and end with working on the heart.